- Standard Airsoft 14mm(-) negative threaded tracer made from high quality aluminum.
- High efficiency circuit with digital display with brightness controls. Devices communicate via wireless signal.
- Power saving / standby / and auto power off modes available
- Measures muzzle velocity (FPS/MPS) and measures ROF (RPM)
- Programmable BB counter to count down or count up
- Low ammo warning + low battery warning + battery indicator for real time monitoring of battery level
- Programmable burst unit (2-10 burst / full auto) / SCU 8 channel memory
- Mounts onto standard 20mm / Picatinny / Weaver rails
From the makers of the most popular airsoft consumer chronograph comes an all-in-one unit which is unlike any other.
The new chronograph from Xcortech is able to combine a Mock Suppressor / BB Illuminating Tracer unit with a built in computer controlled sensor to measure muzzle velocity and rate of fire. The sensor also includes other modes of use such as a BB counter, to count up or down for a quick heads up display of estimated remaining ammo in your magazine, and a low ammo warning. To top it off a built-in battery reader displays your AEG battery level in real time as well as gives a low charge warning to let you know it is time to change your battery.
All of the information coming from the Tracer/Chrono unit is transmitted to the BB Control System (modeled after a PEQ Box) wirelessly. The BB Control System is where the unit can be programmed as well as output the information to a digital display.
Also included is the programmable SCU unit which easily plugs in-line with your battery to enable the burst setting from 2-10 rounds / full auto. This unit is also what transmits your current battery level to the PEQ Box display as well as protect your gun/battery from voltage drops.
Power: Tracer (AAA battery x 4), PEQ Control Box (AA battery x 2)
Weight: Tracer (140g), PEQ Control Box (70g)
Dimensions: Tracer (156mm x 37mm), PEQ Control Box (110mm x 70mm x 31mm)
Video source: http://www.evike.com/